Life Share Network agrees on the values of the European Evangelical Alliance (EEA).
The European Evangelical Alliance is a fellowship of Christians who accept the revelation of the triune God given in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament and confess the faith of the Gospel therein set forth. They assert the following doctrines which they regard as crucial to the understanding of the faith, and which should issue in mutual love, practical Christian service and evangelistic concern:
1. The sovereignty and grace of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit in creation, providence, revelation, redemption, final judgment and consummation.
2. The divine inspiration of Holy Scripture and its entire trustworthiness and supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
3. The universal sinfulness and guilt of fallen man, making him subject to God's wrath and condemnation.
4. The substitutionary sacrifice of the incarnate Son of God as the sole and all-sufficient ground of redemption from the guilt and power of sin, and from its eternal consequences.
5. The justification of the sinner solely by the grace of God through faith in Christ crucified and risen from the dead.
6. The illuminating, regenerating, indwelling and sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit.
7. The priesthood of all believers, who form the Universal Church, the body of which Christ is the head, and which is committed by His command to the proclamation of the Gospel throughout the world.
8. The expectation of the personal, visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ, in power and glory.